Western Mutual and Arizona Home Insurance would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our insured’s and their families. We appreciate your business and look forward to being able to serve you in the coming year. May 2022 bring success, health and happiness. From our family to yours…we wish you a Happy New Year!
Every year it seems like we go through the same cycle of preparing for the New Year with plans to look, feel and do better. However, 9 times out of 10, that plan is short lived and we revert to old ways or habits. This time around though, we have some tips to help your resolution stick and improve your overall self.
- Just pick one thing. Don’t try to change a bunch of things at once; it often times can be too complicated. Instead, pick one thing to begin. Make it something concrete so you know exactly what change you’re planning to make.
- Pick a start date. You don’t have to make these changes on New Year’s Day. That’s the conventional wisdom, but if you truly want to make changes, pick a day when you know you’ll be well-rested, enthusiastic and surrounded by positive people.
- Write it down. Make a commitment and write it down. Writing it down gives you the added obligation of keeping to your resolution. Think about writing it down on a card, typing it in your phone’s notes app, or posting it to social media. This will hold you more accountable to your actions.
- Accept failure. If you do fail, it’s okay. Make a note of the triggers that caused your set back and vow to learn a lesson from them. Perseverance is the key to success. Keep trying and you will succeed.
- Plan rewards. Small rewards are a great encouragement to keep you going during the beginning stages! Treat yourself every once in a while!
In 2021 Western Mutual was proud to announce that we had received an A+ rating by AM Best and a near perfect score on Clearsurance (an insurance review website).
This accomplishment comes from our dedicated staff and happy customers who switched and saved with us. All it takes is 30-seconds and you can see how much you may be overpaying with your current insurer.
Why not start the New Year by putting some extra cash in your pocket?
Visit us online at http://www.westernmutual.com or call 1-800-968-8825 to speak with one of our licensed agents. Available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00PM PST, let them know you want to check yes on saving some money.
May today fill your heart with happiness and your house full of cheer. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
On this Christmas Eve, Western Mutual, Arizona Home and Residence Mutual would like to wish you and your family a healthy and festive holiday weekend.
Skip the chocolate bark this year and gift your loved ones a healthier treat that can be eaten all day long. This granola is specially designed to break apart into large clumps (so it’s easier to grab a handful as you pass by the jar, of course.)
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- 2 tablespoons fine or super-fine almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 325°F. In a large bowl, whisk egg white until frothy; whisk in brown sugar, maple syrup, and oil. Add oats, coconut, almonds, pepitas, flaxseeds, almond flour, cinnamon, and salt; stir to combine.
- Step 2: Firmly press mixture evenly into bottom and all the way to edges of a parchment-lined 9-by-13-inch rimmed baking sheet or pan.
- Step 3: Bake, rotating once, until golden and crisp, about 45 minutes. Let cool completely; break into pieces. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week or freeze up to 3 months.
Today we enter the fourth and final season of the year as we have reached the winter solstice. While many have already experienced snow and frigid temperatures, the cold season is just starting. The Winter solstice is the shortest day and longest night of the year.
Bundle up and Happy Winter!
With only a couple of weeks left in 2021, one might start planning how they will take on 2022 with some new year resolutions. Though it might seem cliché to make a list of ambitious goals, accomplishing even one is a major victory.
Challenges are what make life interesting but overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
With that being said, we hope you challenge yourself to accomplish even a small goal for the following year. We are all cheering you on, you got this!
We’ve officially made it to the last two weeks of the year, by now your strands of lights should be sparkling, tree dazzling and gifts wrapped. What was that? Your gifts are still in the box they were shipped in! Have no fear… Western Mutual is here.
Wrapping Christmas gifts could be a drag and staring at them for days at a time before addressing them only makes it more agonizing of a project to complete. The following tips will allow you to successfully tackle the gift list and wrap the presents like a pro.
- Leave them in the box they were shipped in, yes you read that right. Open to confirm the gift was received correctly and intact but then seal it back up and wrap the box it came in.
- If wrapping multiple small gifts, wrap them in tissue paper and place them in a large enough gift bag with some more tissue paper on top. Simplicity!
- Look for the option on most retailer sites that’ll wrap the gift for you. Usually the option will say “this is a gift” or “gift” and your items will arrive ready to give.
- Oddly shaped gifts are typically known for being put into bags but you can also recycle boxes from around your house and place items inside to then wrap.
- When cutting wrapping paper, cut off more then you need. You can always trim away excess.
- Use bows and ribbon to not only add pizazz to a gift but also to cover up any mistakes like rips in the paper or spots where the wrapping paper wasn’t enough to fully cover.
We hope these tips and tricks help you tackle those boxes that have been hiding in your room for days now! Happy wrapping and Merry Christmas!
Interested in saving money and insuring your home with a preferred insurance company? Look no further!
Visit us online to obtain a free 30 second quote and unlock some big savings. One of our experienced agents will contact you and help you switch and save. There is no commitment or contract!
Give is a call at 1-877-968-8825 or visit us online at http://www.westernmutual.com to obtain your quote today.
We offer coverage in California, Arizona, Texas, Nevada, Utah and New Mexico.
With our competitive rates, there’s no reason for waiting on getting that quote.
Talk to you soon.
The holiday season is here! Here are some safety tips for decking your halls with holiday decor.
When purchasing a tree, check for freshness and avoid purchasing dry brittle trees. A dry holiday tree can be extremely dangerous for a home fire, so check the water levels in your tree base daily, and make sure there is always water in it.
If you choose to purchase an artificial tree, make sure it is labeled “fire resistant”.
When placing your tree in the perfect spot, avoid areas where heat sources are felt, such as directly under a heater vent, near a space heater, or a fireplace.
Decorate with plastic or material base tree ornaments and low lying decor, especially if you have little ones or pets.
Avoid using lit candles for holiday home decor. Consider battery operated, flameless candles.
Check your outdoor lights each year for frayed wires or excessive use.
We hope these tips ensure that you will have a safe and festive holiday!