Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner and aside from which team you’ll be rooting for the most important question is what food will you be serving? We would like to share with you a Western Mutual favorite which is sure to be a first-pick with your guest. The game plan is as follows;
- 1 container of cream cheese (room temperature)
- Half an onion peeled and diced into small pieces
- 1 jalapeno deseeded and cut into small pieces
- 1 pack of ranch dressing powder
- 6 slices of cooked bacon, crumble into bits
Line a bowl with clear plastic wrap and mix all ingredients until ranch powder has been thoroughly blended into the cream cheese. Pull mix out of the bowl using wrap and fold over to completely wrap the dip. Shape into a football or any shape of your liking and serve with chips for a perfect Super Bowl Sunday appetizer.