With all of the rain that we’ve been getting this year, we thought it was important to share some rain safety tips with you. Check out the list below to prepare your home for heavy rainfall, if you haven’t already:
- Check your roof for missing tiles or coverage issues and fix it accordingly
- Clean your rain gutters/eaves as if they are not cleared, rain water will begin to pool, causing damage
- Make sure your downspouts are pointing away from your foundation as even minor water intrusions can cause mold and foundation issues
- Store outdoor furniture, barbeques, and valuables in waterproof sheds or coverings
- Close windows and doors to prevent from water intrusion
- Finally, make sure you have adequate insurance coverage(s)
Visit our website or call us at 877-968-8825 to learn more about our coverages and what you can add on to your policy! Just one click could save you money on home insurance for you and your family!