It’s no secret that Mother’s Day this year will be a little different due to Covid-19 but that doesn’t mean it has to be any less special than other years. Whether you’re a state, city or street away from your mom, you can cross that divide with a special and unique gift.
Most moms are happy with a simple message and phone call but here are some ways to send her your love while social distancing;
- Order from her favorite restaurant and have it delivered right to her doorstep
- If she has any hobbies like gardening or knitting, check out online retailers for items she’ll love
- Dropping off flowers and a personalized card are a classic go to
- Have a bottle of her favorite bevvy delivered and partake in a virtual happy hour celebration
- Plan for a future outing and send her details of when and where you’ll be taking her
And of course, to all the moms out there, we would like to wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.