It’s probably been weeks since you last washed your car, maybe even moved it. And on top of that your go to car wash place may be closed but you now have all the time to do it yourself. Here are some D.I.Y tips on how to get your car sparkly clean as if just came out of the wash tunnel;
- Start by cleaning the inside of your car first, vacuuming mats, seats and trunk. To maintain a fresh scent place dryer sheets under each floor mat for a continuous clean smell
- Don’t have any Armor-All to wipe the dashboard? No worries, mix equal parts water and baby oil and add a tablespoon of white vinegar. Spray onto paper towels and watch your interior shine
- When cleaning your window’s run a piece of lemon across the glass first, it will remove dried tree sap, sticky fingerprints and much more. Then apply your window cleaner and wipe away with newspaper for a streak free shine
- Foggy head lights? Squeeze some toothpaste onto a moist rag and rub onto headlight vigorously, then just wash away
- Use the same mixture you made for your tires for a nice glossy finish
- Try to wash your car in a shaded area and wash it in sections, this will allow you time to wipe it down properly and avoid getting dried water marks from the sun
We hope these tips and tricks help you getting that car looking like new again!