They say an essential aspect of being successful is having a good support system and for us that support is our customer service team. Our live representatives, some of whom have been with the company 30+ years, are the best of the best. Their attention to detail, ability to communicate and high standards when providing excellent customer service each and every day is what makes them stand out. We appreciate their time, dedication and value that they bring to the company and for that we would like to say thank you.
It’s no secret that Mother’s Day this year will be a little different due to Covid-19 but that doesn’t mean it has to be any less special than other years. Whether you’re a state, city or street away from your mom, you can cross that divide with a special and unique gift.
Most moms are happy with a simple message and phone call but here are some ways to send her your love while social distancing;
- Order from her favorite restaurant and have it delivered right to her doorstep
- If she has any hobbies like gardening or knitting, check out online retailers for items she’ll love
- Dropping off flowers and a personalized card are a classic go to
- Have a bottle of her favorite bevvy delivered and partake in a virtual happy hour celebration
- Plan for a future outing and send her details of when and where you’ll be taking her
And of course, to all the moms out there, we would like to wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.
They’re risk takers, they’re brave and are the unspoken heroes of this world health crisis. Serving as the front line, they need our support now more than ever. Today we recognize the nurses working endless hours to help heal those in need. Nurse appreciation week is the perfect time to show our heartfelt gratitude for these healthcare workers and thank them for their service. So from everyone here at Western Mutual, we say thank you to all those helping fight this pandemic, especially the nurses as we celebrate your efforts.