Rain, rain, go away. If only that worked!
As the rainy season approaches we would like to remind everyone about some precautionary things you can do to make sure your home is ready.
- Check your roof for any lifted or damaged shingles where water could seep through.
- Clean out gutters by removing all debris that is blocking the draining of water.
- Check for any dead overhanging branches, which may catch fire or fall onto the house and cause damage.
- Do an interior inspection of walls and look for signs of existing water damage.
- Keep sandbags ready to go in case you have to reroute the flow of water away from your home.