Did you know? That you can get paid for referring family and friends to us. That’s right, if you are a current insured and recommend our A+ rated company to any eligible customer and they purchase our policy, you will get paid. There’s no limit on how many referrals you can cash in on, which means we will send you $75 for each qualified referral.
We have great news! Western Mutual and Arizona Home Insurance have partnered with Flo Technologies to bring you a product that could potentially save you hundreds.
Introducing, Flo by Moen, a Wi-Fi Water Detection System that will automatically shut off when it registers inconsistency in daily water flow. Saving your home from experiencing a major leak and costly repairs.
The best part is that you would be eligible for a policy premium discount and receive a reimbursement of up to $200 for the cost of the system, depending on where your property is located.
If interested in saving money and protecting your home, make sure to visit https://meetflo.com/western-mutual/for more information and review the simple steps to sign up for the free installation.
Even if you choose to go with another Wi-Fi Detection System, please let us know as you may still be eligible for a policy discount and an installation reimbursement up to $200.
Knowing how to save energy doesn’t just mean turning off all the lights and having the thermostat set to an ideal temperature; but learning how some small changes could also save you big money this winter season.
Here are some helpful tips on staying warm without burning a hole in your pocket:
- Use weather stripping, quilted curtains and draft stoppers on your doors to insulate your home to help keep the heat in.
- Set thermostat as low as comfortably possible, try using layered clothes and blankets as oppose to raising the thermostat temperature
- Unplug all appliances and electronics that are easy to plug in and use when needed such as phone chargers, coffee makers, hair tools and gaming systems.
- Replace the heater’s filter as often as recommended by the manufacturer
- Have air vents professionally cleaned to ensure that the maximum air flow is entering the home
Here are some tips on how to check that you’re getting the lowest premium possible:
- Do you have a 24 hour monitored alarm system that calls into a central office for burglary or fire, we give a credit for that.
- Are you enrolled for our paperless billing through our online website, if you aren’t… you might want to, because we offer a credit for that too.
- Keeping up maintenance on your home, good job! Keep that up, we offer a credit for policies that have been claims free for 5 years.
- And of course, increasing your deductible is the easiest way to lower your premium, call and get a quote on your policy today.