If you are experiencing a claims emergency during our closed office hours, please call our after-hours claims line immediately at 1-866-926-2142. A claims representative will contact you and explain the process so that we can resolve the situation as soon as possible. If you have more questions about our claims process or how to file, visit our website at https://www.westernmutual.com/claims
As a preferred insurance company, we understand that filing a claim is not only stressful but can seem difficult to do. These unforeseen events cause more than just damage but also leave you feeling hopeless. We want to let you know that help is available.
When discovering a potential claim at your home, we would like to remind you of some tips that’ll make the process easier:
- Call your insurance company right away, do not wait for the risk or damage to become bigger
- If you find water has started to cause damage or has flooded any space in your house, shut the water off immediately
- If you don’t remember your policy number, it’s okay! We have other methods of finding your policy with us
- Do not call a third party to clean-up, patch or inspect conditions without contacting your insurance first
- Keep records such as receipts, photos and videos of your items within your home
- Always hire licensed contractors to perform work on your home, this is for your protection
These real-life claims, from families in Middletown, CA and Coffey Park, CA, were processed and completed with love, care and dedication. Thank you to our valued agents, adjusters and the talented contractors who made these stories end on a positive note. We thank you for letting us protect you and your home and look forward to offering continued quality service in the years to come!