Valentine’s Day is here and some of us have already planned out our evening while others don’t know where to start. Here are some tips on making this holiday a memorable one for you and whoever you decide to spend it with.
- Secure a baby-sitter early and confirm with them the day before
- If you can’t secure a sitter, include your little ones on your dinner date and encourage them to dress-up for your night out
- Start the day with a surprise gift or card, letting them know your excited to spend the day with them
- Plan a night in with a homemade dinner, roses and a nice bottle of bubbly
- Play it safe and agree to celebrate the holiday the following day