- Know the school’s action plan in case your kids are sent home due to a sudden emergency
- Make sure kids know safety guidelines and have a secured area they can wait for you
- Pick up supplies, the good ol’ back to school shopping starts now
- Start the school routine early, going to sleep and waking up on time is hard, use the days prior to practice
- Set up a homework/study spot, this area is free of distractions such as TV or toys
- Be prepared to go virtual, as we try to get our lives back to normal we must stay ready just in case
We hope that this school year is a successful one and the best one yet.