The weekend is here and today is the last day of July, making it a perfect time to complete our end of the month checklist just so that you know things are in order.
Here are 5 things you can do to ensure a better month ahead:
- Reconcile your accounts, make sure you have set aside what will be due and determine what you can save or spend
- Check the oil and tire pressure levels of your car
- Complete inventory of items you need or want to purchase for the following month, for example things like laundry detergent, trash bags, pet food and kitchen pantry supplies
- Test batteries on smoke/CO2 detectors throughout your home
- Empty out your recyclables and help clean the planet while getting paid to do it
Let us know what’s on your end of the month to do list.