Created back in 1970, Earth day was established as a teaching movement that would bring awareness to things like oil spills, deforestation and ever-changing climate.
5 ways that we can celebrate and join in on saving and protecting our planet are;
- Having reusable water bottles and straws to help cut down on plastic
- Planting a tree to help provide cleaner air
- Get involved in a community clean up
- Commit to collecting recyclables for a month
- Walk, ride a bike or carpool to cut down on emissions