As winter comes to an end and we prepare for spring to bloom, many people take this time to do some house cleaning in preparation with a nice little tune.
We would like to give you some tips on making this process a breeze, it’ll make your home look good by getting rid of the dust but it might make you sneeze.
So take on this task and prepare yourself well, here is the list to make this season go swell.
- Create a list of all the rooms and the items that need to be taken care of in each, regardless of where you start just make sure you finish one room before moving on to the next
- De-clutter before sanitizing or dusting as an organized room, pantry or closet compels the mind to continue cleaning and eliminates unnecessary stress
- Always work from top to bottom, especially if removing cobwebs or dusting ceiling fans. And before vacuuming, clean table/counter tops to knock dust off
- Eliminate the germs that ruled during winter by washing curtains in hot water, replacing shower curtains and sanitizing light switches, sink handles, remote controls and soap pumps as the hand touches that before getting washed!
- Don’t forget about your air filters and air ducts which build up dust and are the entryway for unwanted outdoor allergies
We hope this makes your spring cleaning a little easier, let us know your tips and tricks.